Abstraction Games is expanding rapidly and we’re currently looking for talented people to join us in working on the big IPs. If you haven’t already done so, why not take a look at our growing portfolio? Don’t hesitate to send us an open application through email@example.com if your particular job title isn’t listed below.
When applying for a job at Abstraction Games, make sure to send us a cover letter and a CV, and when you’re an artist or a designer, please send us your portfolio as well.
By clicking any of the Apply buttons below, you can send us an e-mail that will automatically be filed in our application tracking system. The system we use is 100% GDPR compliant and secure, meaning that the data you provide and ultimately your privacy will be respected and treated with care. By default, the information you provide, including any attachments, will be kept on file for 4 weeks. If nothing happens, your application will be deleted automatically afterwards. When we get in touch with you within that period, we’ll ask you for your full consent towards keeping your application on file for a longer period. Only when you give your consent will we flag your application to be kept on file until you tell us to remove it. At any point in time you can send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org with a request to delete your application and / or any personal data that has been stored in the process. Also, for any privacy related inquiries, please feel free to contact our Data Protection Officer at the same e-mail address.
Abstraction Games is looking for Senior Programmers who are willing to get down and dirty bringing the greatest games to all current platforms.
- Offer, architect and maintain solutions for new technology supporting our own games
- Lead small teams in creating our finest adaptations
- Extend and maintain our in-house cross-platform engine Silverware
- Passion for making great games
- Management and leadership skills
- At least 5 years of professional experience.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in computer science or related field.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Excellent programming skills in C++.
- Experience with cross-platform development.
- Experience with console development.
- Strong English communication and writing skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure, and handle multiple tasks.
- Be proactive, self-motivated and keep a positive team-oriented attitude.
- Demonstrate a desire to learn and grow professionally.